Economics Day is our annual celebration to recognize outstanding achievements by undergraduate and graduate students and exemplary teaching by economics faculty. It is made possible by the generosity of the W.P. Carey Foundation.
- Kanta Marwah Prize for Undergraduate Research Grant presented to Christine Y.S. Huang
- Simon Kuznets Fellowship Award in Economics presented to Katrina Truebenbach and Zachary Griff
- Lawrence R. Klein Prize for Outstanding Research by an Undergraduate presented to Rachel Philbin
- Bernard Shanbaum Prize for Excellence in Economics presented to Pearl Li
- Edwin Mansfield Teaching Prize presented to Nitin Krishnan
- Robert Summers Dissertation Fellowship in Economics presented to Yu (Laura) Liu
- The Maloof Family Dissertation Fellowship in Economics presented to Ami Ko
- Joel Popkin Graduate Student Teaching Prize in Economics presented to Rossa O'Keeffe-O'Donovan.
- Sidney Weintraub Memorial Fellowship in Economics presented to Nishant Ravi
- Paul Taubman Memorial Prize for Empirical Economics Research presented to Yanhao Wei
- Hiram C. Haney Fellowship Award in Economics presented to Kory Kantenga
- William Polk Carey Prize for the Outstanding Economics Dissertation in 2015 presented to Salomé Baslandze, Assistant Professor of Economics at the Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance and, Hui Li, Assistant Professor of Marketing at the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Irving B. Kravis Prize for Distinction in Undergraduate Teaching presented to Guillermo Ordonez and Aislinn Bohren