Economics Day is our annual celebration to recognize outstanding achievements by undergraduate and graduate students and exemplary teaching by economics faculty. It is made possible by the generosity of the W.P. Carey Foundation.
- Kanta Marwah Prize for Undergraduate Research Grant presented to Benjamin McGuire.
- Lawrence R. Klein Prize for Outstanding Research by an Undergraduate presented to Kathy Qian.
- Simon Kuznets Fellowship Award in Economics presented to Matthew Klein and Jonathan Roth.
- Bernard Shanbaum Prize for Excellence in Economics presented to Andrew Judson.
- Edwin Mansfield Teaching Prize presented to Zenan Wu.
- The Maloof Family Dissertation Fellowship in Economics presented to Chamna Yoon.
- Joel Popkin Graduate Student Teaching Prize in Economics presented to Salome Baslandze.
- Sidney Weintraub Memorial Fellowship in Economics presented to Francesc Dilme.
- Paul Taubman Memorial Prize for Empirical Economics Research presented to Eleanor Harvill and Gil Shapira.
- Hiram C. Haney Fellowship Award in Economics presented to Nils Mattis Gornemann and Luigi Bocola.
- William Polk Carey Prize for the Outstanding Economics Dissertation in 2011 was presented to Nirav Mehta and Edward Herbst.
- Irving B. Kravis Prize for Distinction in Undergraduate Teaching presented to Rebecca Stein, Xu Cheng, and Hanming Fang.