Economics Day is our annual celebration to recognize outstanding achievements by undergraduate and graduate students and exemplary teaching by economics faculty. It is made possible by the generosity of the W.P. Carey Foundation.
- Lawrence R. Klein Prize for Outstanding Research by an Undergraduate presented to Julie Berez.
- Simon Kuznets Fellowship Award in Economics presented to Steven Jaffe and Chase Harrow.
- Bernard Shanbaum Prize for Excellence in Economics presented to Hardik Gupta.
- Edwin Mansfield Teaching Prize presented to Kristin Shaw.
- Robert Summers Dissertation Fellowship in Economics presented to Tzuo-Hann Law.
- The Maloof Family Dissertation Fellowship in Economics presented to Murat Celik.
- Joel Popkin Graduate Student Teaching Prize in Economics presented to Devin Reilly.
- Sidney Weintraub Memorial Fellowship in Economics presented to Yunan Li.
- Paul Taubman Memorial Prize for Empirical Economics Research presented to Naoki Aizawa.
- Hiram C. Haney Fellowship Award in Economics presented to Lorenzo Braccini.
- William Polk Carey Prize for the Outstanding Economics Dissertation in 2013 was presented to Francesc Dilme, who is Junior Professor at the University of Bonn.
- Irving B. Kravis Prize for Distinction in Undergraduate Teaching presented to Francis DiTraglia and Antonio Merlo.