The Economics Undergraduate Advisory Board aims to facilitate peer mentorship within the major and organize community building events. To that end, we have instituted a mentor/mentee program as well as weekly office hours with upperclassmen in the major to talk about classes and careers as well as answer any questions about the major. Please sign up below if you wish to be a mentor (juniors/seniors) or a mentee (freshman/sophomores/juniors) and we will soon create matches. Also feel free to contact any of the board members with any questions:
- Kyle Hancock: email@example.com
- Wonbin Lee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephanie Nam: email@example.com
- Ara Patvakanian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roshie Xing: email@example.com
The mentor survey is accessible here.
The mentee survey is accessible here.