Economics Day is our annual celebration to recognize outstanding achievements by undergraduate and graduate students and exemplary teaching by economics faculty. It is made possible by the generosity of the W.P. Carey Foundation.
- Lawrence R. Klein Prize for Outstanding Research by an Undergraduate presented to Eben Lazarus.
- Simon Kuznets Fellowship Award in Economics presented to Joel Tee and Shepard Berg.
- Bernard Shanbaum Prize for Excellence in Economics presented to Lisa Rickles.
- Edwin Mansfield Teaching Prize presented to Olga Itenberg.
- The Maloof Family Dissertation Fellowship in Economics presented to Karam Kang.
- Joel Popkin Graduate Student Teaching Prize in Economics presented to Zhao Yang.
- Sidney Weintraub Memorial Fellowship in Economics presented to Francesc Dilme and Fei Li.
- Hiram C. Haney Fellowship Award in Economics presented to Kurt Mitman.
- Lawrence Robbins Prize awarded to Zehao Hu and Selman Erol.
- David Cass/Beth Hayes Prize for Research Accomplishments awarded to Xi Weng.
- William Polk Carey Prize for the Outstanding Economics Dissertation in 2010 was presented to Chao Fun and Antonio Penta.
- Irving B. Kravis Prize for Distinction in Undergraduate Teaching presented to Ufuk Akcigit and Holger Sieg.